Who is Femi Oduwole?
District 10 homeowner since 2010.
Married to a Georgia Law Enforcement officer Tracy Oduwole and proud parent of 3 beautiful children.
IT professional for the past 25 years (Servant Leader).
Community Leader and Advocate for equal opportunities.
What will FEMI do for you when elected?
- I will fight for all residence of District 10 regardless of your party affiliation.
- I will fight and ensure that our district 10 get a portion of all the Federal Government Funding and Contracts directly utilized solely for the residence of our district.
- Seniors should not have to choose between medication and keeping a roof over their heads. I will fight for Affordable Medicare Drug Prescriptions for Seniors.
- I will support any Government initiatives that will preserve and enrich Social Security Benefits.
- As a father of a Veteran daughter, I will ensure Veterans get well needed help and opportunities.
- As a husband of a Georgia Law Enforcement Officer, I will make sure that our Officers are not overwhelmed and get all necessary tools to protect and serve our community.
- When elected, I will serve District 10 and represent my district in Washington DC to the fullest of my capabilities.